The perfect villa for a fantastic lifestyle at Coco Beach
Villas Breeze, Oasis and Wave Type 1, Available from $ 179000 (including lot)
Panama Portfolio is incredibly proud to present to you a new villa, designed by Mallol and visualised by Panama Portfolio.
Mallol Arquitectos, founded by Ignacio Mallol Tamayo, and co-headed by his son Ignacio Mallol Azcárraga, started four decades ago and currently employs over 200 multidisciplinary architects and other professionals.
Since its inception, it is an office 100% dedicated to design with special focus on architecture, interior design and urban planning. Its multi-disciplinary integral approach works with advice and technical support, project management, technology, BIM management, branding and communications.
It is the most important architectural firm in Panama known for its professional tradition, experience in projects at any scale, and its culture of innovation.
Why is this villa design so special?
To take advantage of the cool breeze when you are living so close to the ocean, first of all the villas maximize cross-ventilation. Large sliding doors connect the terrace with the large open plan living area. From both the living area and the kitchen you will be able to enjoy your garden and the magnificent views of waving palmtrees, while the relaxing sound of the nearby surf and ocean fills the air. What a lifestyle!
The interior layout has been optimized and the single story design makes the house extremely accessible, also for elderly or handicapped people. Large master bedrooms and layouts with 2 or 3 bedrooms, combined with huge closet space and a walk-in closet complement the design.
To maximize shade, as the perfect climate offers many sunny days, the roof overhangs have been extended slightly.
Every villa is 100% sustainable as we are great believers in renewable energy. Solar panels will provide free energy to run your airconditioning and electrical equipment, and optional solar boilers will provide heated water. Your villa will be close to Co2 neutral.
Optionally, a swimming pool, jacuzzi, and many other features are available.
- The unique broad house layout makes the house appear larger from the street.
- The entryway is situated to perfectly frame the view of the garden, while keeping the kitchen from view.
- An open kitchen for interaction with both the living and dining area.
- Breakfast bar in kitchen.
- Laundry area conveniently placed in kitchen offering a compact area for all house work.
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk in closet.
- Master bathroom with large walk in shower or ample space for bath-shower combination.
- Every bedroom offers garden view and access for a perfect indoor-outdoor connection.
- Spacious 2nd bedroom with up to 2,8 m planned closet space.
- Every bedroom can be furnished with a queen of king bed.
Want more information about our villas?